Welcome to Patchwork Moose Amigurumi Patterns.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Kate ( you may know me as Patchwork Moose) and I make amigurumi patterns for crocheters - cute little crochet creatures to brighten up your day.
You can find details on my current patterns on the patterns page but I always have a few designs on the go so check back soon to see which little animal is popping up next, or you can find me on Facebook to see who is in testing at the moment.
Thanks for popping in!
This pattern is available in US and UK Terminology and you will receive a download link to both files.
This is an Intermediate skilled pattern as stitches required include:
• Slip Stitch
• Chain Stitch
• Double Crochet (UK) Single Crochet (US)
• Half Treble Crochet (UK) Half Double Crochet (US)
• Treble Crochet (UK) Double Crochet (US)
• Treble Cluster (UK) Double Cluster (US) This stitch is explained in the pattern
• 100g ball DK weight yarn Main Colour (I used Brown)
• 50g ball DK weight yarn Contrast Colour (I used Beige)
• 3.5mm (E) crochet hook
• Small amount of black and white yarn (for crochet eyes option) or
• 2 x 20mm safety eyes
• Toy filling
• Yarn needle
• Stitch markers