These sleepy little lambs are the sweetest quick and easy make. They measure about 4 inches in a DK yarn, but can be made from any weight yarn and appropriate hook for different sizes.
Come join the Patchwork Moose Little lamb Crochet-a-long!
This is an Beginner skilled pattern as stitches required include:
• Slip Stitch
• Chain Stitch
• Double Crochet (UK) Single Crochet (US)
• Working in the round
• 50g of DK weight yarn Main Colour (I used Cream)
• 10g of DK weight yarn Contrast Colour (I used Light Brown)
• 3.5mm (E) crochet hook
• Small amount of black and coloured yarn (for embroidering eyes and nose)
• Length of Ribbon
• Toy filling
• Yarn needle
• Stitch marker
• A wire pet grooming brush if you are making a fluffy lamb (optional)