The instructions for this pattern are written in UK terms but if you are used to American terms, don’t worry, the differences are all explained in the pattern. .
This is an Intermediate skilled pattern as stitches required include:
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Double Crochet (UK) Single Crochet (US)
- Treble Cluster (UK) Double Cluster (US) This stitch is explained in the pattern.
- 50g ball of DK weight yarn in Main Colour (I used Brown)
- 50g ball of DK weight yarn in Contrast Colour (I used Beige)
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 3.25mm crochet hook (for crochet eyes option)
- Small amount of black and coloured yarn (for crochet eyes option) or
- 2 x 20mm safety eyes
- Small amount of yarn for embroidering nose and toes
- Toy filling
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker